Tuesday, September 17, 2019

Didja know Ken and Barbie had some sports cars in the early 60s? Austin Healy 3000 and a hot rod, plus a Mercedes Benz 300 SL, a dune buggy and a three wheeler


the seats were differenet colors depending on what company was selling them, Sears, JC Penney, Ward's, Alden, or John Plain (and I've never heard of this car, or those last two catalog companies)










And though those are nice, Skipper got one just as cool, with a windshield







  












 https://barbielistholland.wordpress.com/2011/08/21/barbie-cars-1962-2019/

2 comments:

  1. In the 1990's they made a 1992 Porsche 911. I have one to match the real 911 I own.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice! Because they kept making something new every year, I had to get specific to the era I'm most interested in, the 60s, and the vehicles I'm most interested in, hot rods, old sports cars - and not get into every thing they've made more recently, when they left the potentially blue collar cars behind, and went to Corvettes, Porsches, and whatever else the little princess fantasy barbies drive now.

      Delete