Saturday, August 10, 2019

here's a story with a lesson, keep it in mind when selling a car or truck

I had it parked on the street with a For Sale sign and my phone number.

Some guy calls me up while I'm at work and we arrange to meet when I get home.

We take it for a test drive and the thing is shaking pretty bad at like 50 mph (which it never did before). The guy low-balls me saying it could need all new wheels and tires or worse. I say no way and we part ways.

I go back to the spot where the truck had been parked and find all the wheel weights laying in the street. I was able to line them up with the dirt marks on the rim, hammer them back on, and the truck drove smooth as ever.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Justrolledintotheshop/comments/cnashb/auction_sabotage/

No comments:

Post a Comment