Friday, January 04, 2013

I found a fun photo site the celebrates Americana and the wonder years of the 40's 50's and 60's


How come I've never seen any barber shop with this genius approach to kids haircuts?
was also posted on Fifties50s.blogspot at another post about the cool old collectible stuff at Rosmalend Holland http://fifties50s.blogspot.com/2012/10/rosmalen-rock-around-jukebox-octobre.html where the vendors were charging 2 to 3 times the value of things according to the blogger, and I am pretty sure by the amount of focus on collectibles, he's an expert. Awesome photo gallery coverage of so many collectible events, like Hersheys etc etc





How did this train get into this predicatment?


Rare photo of the Honolulu Clipper out of the water, for other Clipper photos http://justacarguy.blogspot.com/2012/04/hawaii-clipper-1930s-photos-from-wj-he.html


For a lot more, stick around here for my selections of the best their photos, or see them all at http://fifties50s.blogspot.com

2 comments:

  1. That is a pretty stinkin' cool kid's barber chair!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous5:34 AM

    Hi, thank you for the articles on my blog, I found your blog some weeks ago and found it very interesting and it's always a pleasure to read the articles.
    I'm a fan of the 1920's to 1960's era in usa, I'm 26 and sadly I didn't know most of that era, I have the blog for more than a year and it's always a pleasure for me to share pictures, links and stories with other passionate people.

    I'm also a collector, you can see what I have on the top right of my blog in " collection personnelle"

    I try to go to shows but there are not many here in Belgium, there are some shows in the Netherlands and sometimes in Germany but prices are crazy there and making bargains are not easy to do.

    I went several times in US and always find great things there for great prices, I went two years ago in San Diego and loved that city, I was amazed by the quantity of naval ships in the bay

    have a good day
    John / fifties50s

    ReplyDelete