Saturday, August 20, 2011

The rolled #13 bug I found at Familienfest 17 has some cool interior things to share with you

 the fenders, roof edges, and hubcaps look like they took the full brunt of a roll over crash... but hte car is in really good condition all the same... no damage to the windows!


 Cool glasses hanging from the rear view

 I love this radio, I've never seen one like it before... it would be perfect in a hot rod
 besides the radio I've never seen before, here is a tach I've never come across before
 Great book to have in the car for car show people to admire... I do. In the great days of wealth just before the great depression of 1929 it was common for rich people to "Make the Tour" and drive around Europe
terrific car, I had more fun looking at this one than all the rest

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous11:40 AM

    Thats my friend sebastiens car. super cool car, hardley ever is driven. Only at local parades and VW shows

    ReplyDelete