Wednesday, July 27, 2011

More cool things I photographed at the Beatnik Blowout











Vise grips for handles.. .I like that

black and purple interior looks awesome








Not many people do this type of beautiful paint on the dash.. this is really nice


A center console arm rest.... good idea!

cool eagle pieces.. they remind me of the eagles on firemen helmets
Double 1940 brake lights .. that's new

the far left gauge is a compass... I like that it's looking retro, probably isn't factory, but looks damn good






This car has gotten a lot of magazine publicity, and internet coverage this summer, and it deserves it.


These kids were just passing time in their parents car, amazing. I wouldn't have thought that anyone would let 5 kids hang out unwatched in a nice car.









No comments:

Post a Comment