Saturday, February 20, 2010

I may have started a riot, 2 months ago I posted about activists, a month later... they messed with the bikers, and lost


http://justacarguy.blogspot.com/2009/12/biker-gangs.html was when I mentioned the old joke that the fur activists mess with rich old women and not with biker gangs... well, maybe that made them think they had what it takes to mess with niker gangs...


Headline: Activists missing after declaring war on leather at motorcycle rally

“They peed on me!!!” charged one activist. “They grabbed me, said I looked like I was French, started calling me ‘La Trene’, and duct taped me to a tree so they could pee on me all day!”

When confronted with the allegations of force-feeding the activists meat, using them as ad hoc latrines, leaving them incapacitated in fast food restaurant dumpsters, and ‘farting on their heads,’ the organizer declined to comment in detail. “That’s just our secret handshake,” assured the organizer.

No comments:

Post a Comment