Sunday, October 26, 2008

18436572... or "How I Spent My Morning Frustrated at my R/T"

After repairing the oil pan I peeled open on a big dip, for the 4th time, I tried to get the damn thing to run, for about 3 hours. I believed that since it drove into the garage, it should fire up and drive out... right?

It didn't think so, must be of a different philosophical background, maybe that of Christine? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christine the car that made itself run better when it was given more attention... because after about 15 minutes of driving around and it finally started idling right.
The photo above was my solution to not wanting to screw up the ignition sequence, and have it easy to find the next time I ever need to do something with the ignition system.

No comments:

Post a Comment