1. Carpool lane - 1st time $1068.50 Don't do it again because 2nd time is going to be double. 3rd time triple, and 4th time license suspended.
2. Incorrect lane change - $380. Don't cross the lane on solid lines or intersections.
3. Block intersection - $485
4. Driving on the shoulder - $450
5. Cell phone use in the construction zone. - Double fine as of 07/01/07. Cell phone use must be "hands free" while driving. See item #9
6. Passengers over 18 not in their seatbelts - both passengers and drivers get tickets .
7. Speeders can only drive 3 miles above the limit.
8. DUI = JAIL (Stays on your driving record for 10 years!)
9. Cell phone use must be "hands free" while driving. Ticket is $285.
Via http://www.moparclubsandiego.org/ Courtesy of club member Tom Bourdage