Sunday, January 21, 2024

While getting lots of rest and watching tv, I went back to an old favorite, Northern Exposure




interesting that the Scout has a legit DOD windshield sticker, they stopped issuing this style about 15 years ago, I never see them anymore


And the Tucker Sno Cat appears in the opening credit scenes, and in one episode, it's getting worked on, in the opposite direction it normally faces





this is Mark Pellegrino, famous for roles in Big Lebowski, playing Lucifer in the tv series Supernatural, Locke and Key, Chuck, Jacob on Lost, Dexter, National Treasure, Hunter, and Lethal Weapon 3 and a hundred and 25 others

Watching old tv shows for the as yet unknown stars that would come, is a hoot. The actor James Marsters, who played Spike in Buffy the Vampire tv series, his first role was on Northern Exposure, he played Reverend Harding, in 1992

3 comments:

  1. how did you get N.E. ???? I've been trying to find it for years

    ReplyDelete
  2. I use the app called "Just Watch"
    you type in the show name and it tells where its available.

    there may be other apps for finding shows.

    some of my favorite shows didnt last long. "rodney" and "the jeff foxworthy show" were funny sitcoms that didnt last long,
    "firefly" didnt last long either .
    "my name is Earl" "Malcome in the Middle" and "The Middle" were also funny to me.

    ReplyDelete