Friday, April 01, 2022

seen while on walkabout tonight, quite a crazy mix, plus two cars under cover, and one neglected BMW





and where this Caddy is now, had a cool old hearse a couple years ago, and before that, a nice camper









It's really uncommon to see a mid 80s Camaro, but this one has been sitting here since before 2014. 








I'm pretty sure this is a 1978 or 79 Camaro, and I'd love to see what it looks like, because it's got a fantastic set of slotted mags

But the owner isn't driving it, they're storing it, as Google Street View shows it with flat tires in 2020


and in 2015 someone lived there with a cool Chevelle.



1 comment:

  1. Jesse
    I don't know where you live but it's an outdoor motor vehicle time piece. Where l live in upstate NY seeing just a minute fraction of what you get to see is rare. I wouldn't be able to drive around your neighbor hood without risk of accident. I'm a huge rubber necker. And to think so many of them are just setting there. Keep up on the walking (for your health and my viewing pleasure) I enjoy seeing your encounters.

    ReplyDelete