Sunday, May 23, 2021

if you know to look for the signs, you can tell that there is trouble afoot... see that middle guy with the Peter Pan pose? and the other two at parade rest? I bet they were up to shenanigans with those camper trucks

yep, it's rare, but sometimes I post photos just to see if I can come up with a funny post title. I rarely do, some of you are a dozen times funnier I am, but I can't convince them to take over the blog so I can retire

https://www.jalopyjournal.com/forum/threads/vintage-shots-from-days-gone-by-part-2.1154030/page-735#post-13780405

3 comments:

  1. The guy in the middle must be the boss. Is he a Chevy guy, a Ford guy or a Mopar man? Love this post. The pickup campers and trailers helped sell a ton of trucks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll take the Dodge with 4X4.......

    ReplyDelete
  3. the 4x4 was quite rare in those days.

    ReplyDelete