Sunday, August 25, 2019

cool jack design, though I suspect I have never seen one due to them not being easy to successfully use correctly


but imagine if you had 4 of something like these on your atv, go cart, RZR, or whatever... and with the help of a winch, long pry bar, or something - you could execute a smooth fast single motion that would lift all four tires off the ground for a pit stop... or whatever your need was to get one or more tire off the ground

Seems to me this looks a lot like the curved piece on a pipe bender, a gradually decreasing radius turn which mathmatically is some simple equation, something like the fibonacci sequence

look, I haven't slept more than a couple hours in the past two night in total, and no sleep at all Thursday night, with only 6 hours sleep at most the 4 nights prior to that. I'm full of excitement and wonder, and stories, but probably not much accuracy of clear thought and perfect communication

No comments:

Post a Comment