Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Spinedi's 1960 250 GT SWB Scaglietti Berlinetta Competizione




http://www.sportscardigest.com/favorite-race-cars-2016-pebble-beach-concours/3/
http://www.barchetta.cc/english/all.ferraris/detail/2159gt.250gt.htm



Monsieur Spinedi was an amateur private racing driver, surely wealthy, judging by the models and dedication to this hobby.

 He was Swiss resident in Geneva and ran in the 60's competitions such as the Cup of the Alps and the Targa de Florio in the 60's.
http://slotadictos.mforos.com/104811/11734950-swb-171-tdf-1963/ 

6 comments:

  1. what is the other car, in the 2nd photo?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that would be a secret. So secret I can't believe it was posted at all. It had both he and her, and a ferrari, I posted it and kept looking for more photos, and never paid attention to what I was doing. Good catch

      Delete
    2. What is the other car, in the third photo?
      Its a LWB......and RHD.

      Good God, how many of these did he have?

      Delete
    3. for the love of Mike! The hell is going on? It even has different side windows and side marker lights!

      Delete
  2. got your back, buddy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Ever realize that I do these posts once, might review them once, but I have thousands of viewers every day looking at them who notice things I miss? I get corrected a lot. Ho hum. I had wanted a couple photos of the wife, and mother, of the woman in the video... to add to the things we could then understand about the very brief video message. It didn't explain what's it's point was very well, but I was getting that his wife meant a lot to him. I wanted to make sure to try for some photos of her too

      Delete