Sunday, March 09, 2014

Does anyone have any advertising from a Dodge dealership from the 1968-69 of Valley Dodge, Van Nuys.... or 1971 of Viking Dodge in North Hollywood?

So Monday I went to look for the address of Viking Dodge, and opened the original Warranty booklet, and found the name and date of the original owner, and the dealership he bought it at.

Turns out Valley Dodge changed names a couple times, but STILL exists!

It's where my R/T was first sold... and now is Van Nuys Dodge. Well, it's the same address at least

A reader sent me car dealership info 
Valley Dodge Inc.
6110 Van Nuys Blvd.
Van Nuys,Ca 91401

and now that address is http://www.vannuyscdjr.com/index.htm

I'm going to pop in next time I'm up there (a couple times a year) or chat them up online... my day job is now for a Dodge dealership here in San Diego, so my email might convince someone to be a little more helpful

But I'd be thrilled to find an advertisement of a 69 R/T, yellow, black vinyl roof, 440, 4 speed, Dana 60. That would have to be my car.

Or a used car add from Viking in 1971. 


If you know how I can find it, please email me at jbohjkl@yahoo.com or use the comments function.

I've spent time running through the little that Google returns on a search, and nothing popped up

It turns out Viking Dodge was named Studio Dodge up til around 1970ish... and then went out of business in 1978-79

No comments:

Post a Comment