Sunday, April 05, 2020

someone has a lot of kids, and no time to clean. They brought this to some car detailer who shared the photos on facebook


all it takes is work and cleaning supplies.




https://www.facebook.com/groups/617321618289389/permalink/3018710924817101/

I get a kick out of work changing something drastically for the better, whether it's mowing a lawn, or cleaning, and these before and after cleaning photos remind me of my posts from when I was detailing rental cars:



because a steam cleaner vacuum is a mighty fine tool when you are also using a heavy scrub brush and a liquid soap

http://justacarguy.blogspot.com/2010/10/wet-and-dry-vac-with-some-cleaning.html

for videos on cleaning vehicles this bad:  https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAQHQEO4QpI5dXtr3vLoFCg

10 comments:

  1. I hope they got at least a buck and a half if not more just to clean the inside.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wouldn't touch that car for less than 100.

      Delete
  2. Did the detailer mention how much he charged or how long it took him?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hans Get Ze Flammenwerfer!

    That's they only thing I would do...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't get it - I also have kids and my wife's ride is sometimes dirty inside, but I never let it get to such state. No time to clean? Please, not even an hour in few months? It really looks like months of dirt.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonder how long it will stay like that?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'd be more afraid of the cup holder than the covid 19 virus!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. SMH, the euphemisms we use for being slobs.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I worked at a car wash in college where we vacuumed and hand dried the cars. The minivans were always the worst to vacuum!

    ReplyDelete