Friday, April 10, 2020

from filthy to fantastic, the coffee and donut video of the day. This was a 9 hour cleaning job



Things I'm super impressed with,

The hand drill with a round brush used to agitate the dirt in the floor mats.... that is smart!


and this stuff, because like I posted a couple months ago, there is so much stuff sticking to my commuters paint, and I didn't realize until now, that it was rusty iron, which makes sense when compared to what I've seen on my paint. Now I know there is something that directly deals with it


use this for getting pet hair out of seats and carpet

by the way, before buying this stuff yourself, consider what a detailer will charge you to clean your car, versus what all the products will cost. It might be cheaper, and a huge time saver to get the pro to clean your car occassionally

No comments:

Post a Comment