Sunday, February 09, 2020

Some people still don't get it. JT Willcutt for example. He wrote me to tell me he's disappointed about my post on Senator Warren's $720,000 private jet costs this past 1/4. He mistook me for Senator Warren I guess. Not too smart.

JT Willcutt had this to say to me

I check in with your blog because I'm interested in old cars. I was disappointed to see the entry about Elizabeth Warren. I'll admit that I'm not pro-Trump, but would also be sorry to see things that are negative to him on this blog. I get all that stuff on Facebook that I can handle.
 Just my two cents.
 JT Willcutt


My response. Please, kick back, sip a nice refreshing beverage and enjoy. I'm laying it on a little thick, and you might need something to wash it down.


Oh.

I see that your subscription is indeed for the non-political post version, and your membership has the box checked for non- political posts only

I'll have to refund your subscription in full then...

Right after I figure out where the hell you got the balls to tell me what to post on my website.

Who told you, that you get to complain about what I post, what I do, what I am allowed to put on my website?

When you woke up today, just who did you think you were? Did someone die and make you king of JACG content? 

Did you get a notice from a higher power that you get to make some rules about what my website content could have, and could not have?

What in the world under the sun caused you to think that I was open to your view about what I decide to put on my site? Jumping Jughead on a crutch - are you off your meds? 

You are mistaken that your opinion and disappointment are factors in how my day is affected.

Next time you get the notion that somehow I've let you down, go check and see how many of the 42000 posts I've added to my website don't meet your criteria for appropriate content.

Then do the math, let me know what percent of my posts just don't pass your approval rating. 

Then ask yourself, "what the hell am I doing bitching about shit that this guy puts on his website, for his own reasons, that I didn't advertise on, didn't pay to get some share of the stock, bonds, or control of, didn't compliment when it was posting things I heartily enjoyed, didn't subscribe to, didn't apply for membership to, didn't have to wade through pop ups to see, didn't get a limit of 3 views per month to before getting some sign about signing up for a paid subscription for, didn't ever send cool material to just to help out, and didn't tip?

Then go to a dr to see about the size of your balls, 'cause they are far too damn large for your lot in life, and will certainly get you on the wrong side of someone that will make you regret interfering with and annoying.

If all that ain't clear enough, see if this gets through your pompous mook mind, I don't give a flying wombat on fire's left nut what the hell you think of my blog. 

And if your delicate sensibilities are disappointed? Tell your therapist your name is Karen. I don't give a frosty abominable snowman's frozen green booger what you feel is wrong with my blog. 

NO one asked you to come over and find things wrong with it. No one asked you to follow along. No one asked you to let me know what you think of it. And NO ONE cares about your point of view about my website.

I'm not indebted to you, I'm not employed by you, and I'm certainly not anyone that has to give a damn about your approval.


I'm Just a car guy, and I approve of this message.     

obviously it's been a while since I posted a note to let people know that if they don't like what I do, go find something else to appreciate. 


All right, it's 2 am, time to get some sleep before seeing what tomorrow(today) has in store

Update... here is JT Willcutt's reply. 

Hey. You’re one thin skinned motherfucker. If you would re-read my email, you’d see that I politely communicated my feelings before you blew up. Don’t worry crybaby, I won’t communicate with you again. Go fuck yourself.

And my reply:

Well... I'll be, he didn't appreciate my "polite" reply. And ironically, I feel that HE should re-read my email, and see that I politely communicated MY feelings, before he blew up and lost his cool.

How about that.
Mission accomplished.  One less whiner who will bitch about the occasional personal post in an ocean of entertainment.

On the other hand, what does it mean when after years of being able to enjoy the ice cream social for free, getting all that can be asked for in your favorite flavors, some one tastes a sour patch kid, and tells the manager that this simply will not do?

I'm probably wrong, but doesn't that mean that you've been serving up the good stuff for so long that you are taken for granted, and the consumer forgot that they were an uninvited guest to your generosity?

I think maybe its close to that, and JT Willcutt never realized that he'd stumbled across my blog without my advertising its existence, so, he never thought anything of it, and with a weekly average of 90 posts, and a new banner nearly every day, had become lulled into a stupor of happiness which didn't have a single upsetting bump on the road, until now.

He got addicted. Now he finds out that he never understood what he'd been enjoying was not some ".com" that exists to please him.

Like being awoken from a great sleep in bootcamp to a drill sergeant's enjoying himself inventing new insults while letting the new recruits know it's time to great the new day with a smile on their faces for the opportunity to join the military voluntarily.

JACG, over and out


PS, read the comments, they seem to agree with me on this.
Shas, I'm still laughing! You kill me! Thanks for understanding

10 comments:

  1. JT, your probably a good guy but your way to sensitive man. You gotta shed your vagina bud

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. see update at the bottom of the post for a laugh

      Delete
  2. BURN! [In Kelso voice]

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. see update at the bottom of the post for a laugh

      Delete
  3. Well Sir;
    It seems to me that the spiffy little jet had wheels, so it there by qualify s for your blog.
    I would advise Mr. JT to take aeronautical intercourse at a rotating circular pastry. Thank you
    for all your quality posts and information. I'm 76 years old and I still learn a lot about cars and other things with wheels. Your blog is GREAT !!!! Thanks again.
    Old Richard

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. see update at the bottom of the post for a laugh

      Delete
  4. I had to double check what mook meant!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. see update at the bottom of the post for a laugh... and I learned Mook in the Navy. It's basically moron, but in a word that a moron won't know just how badly he's being insulted

      Delete
  5. If there is something on your blog that I don't like or agree with, I STFU because I like almost everything you post. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. see update at the bottom of the post for a laugh

      Delete