Tuesday, February 11, 2020

a homebuilt 1920s style roadster, powered by 2 inline straight 6 Chevy engines linked up, under one valve cover... with one header, out one exhaust pipe. Really long and terrific! Sven Billred's project Inlne 12, made in Sweden!


Starting out looking like the above

with the goal of looking something like the below, which seems to be the boattail Packard with Woodlites I have already featured










I don't recall who recommended this over a month ago, but I'll gladly thank them when they remind me!

5 comments:

  1. In the 60s someone did that with an XKE. 2 inline 6 engines connected end to end and the hood/bonnet lengthened to fit. Probably saw it in Road & track magazine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful craftsmanship, for a very cool concept. I was a bit skeptical about the three single barrel carbs, but it seems to work just fine. The instrument in the middle of the dash is mind blowing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hello its me , i contat yu on yur email for talk about this sweden guy, real respect on his work....thank to share his work

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! Much respect for Sven Billred!

      Delete