Wednesday, March 20, 2019

Just go get the Kleenex before proceeding. Got them? Ok, young woman gifts her "dad" with Corvette nearly like the one he sold when he proposed to her mom, who had 2 kids that weren't his, and proves sacrifice is not without reward



How'd I know you'd need some Kleenex? Well, I did.

I think that is one of the best of the kids gifting parents a car videos I've found to post. ... so I'm treating me to some pizza for lunch, cause I don't have kids, and I recommend that if you don't have kids, treat yourself. If you do have kids, well, I hope they are hooking you up with something wonderful at least a couple times a year, whether or not it's a traditional gift giving day or not.

Found at http://tywkiwdbi.blogspot.com/2019/03/divertimento-161.html where a lot of cool stuff has been posted through the years. A tip o the hat to the "Minnesotan" as I think that was his bio, which is no longer on the sidebar of that blog.

1 comment:

  1. Why is it that something as lifeless as a car can be to us so important? Because it's the life we as humans put into it that gives it life, and in doing so, gives us memories. I am of the mind that every one of us has had that one special car that we wish we could always keep with our special memories. Great video Jesse, thanks.

    ReplyDelete