This is an Avery truck. The Avery Company of Peoria, IL offered their wood plug tire sometime around 1910 and it consisted of a hard rubber tire with holes around the perimeter mounted on a cast steel rim with 96 hard wood plugs driven into the holes. When the plugs wore down, the whole tire wasn’t replaced, just the plugs. Worked great on dirt roads.
Found on https://www.facebook.com/HagertyClassicCars/