Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Worlds largest collection of Nash/Rambler/AMC vehicles? Looks like it.


For a full gallery of about 2 dozen photos: http://www.pnwnash.org/museum/

Terry's private museum is located near Denver, Colorado.

Terry writes: "I started about 12 years ago with my Dad's 54 Ambassador. I pulled it out of a field where it sat rusting away for 18 years.

It took 3 years to get it back on the road but once I drove it I was hooked and wanted more! I have about 360 cars mostly Nash, Rambler & AMC but do have a few X brand cars. I like all cars but do favor the Nash & AMC most.

I had the garage built 9 years ago to hold the 30 cars I had at the time. I started opening the garage to our local Metropolitan club for a club picnic. Many of the Met people are also in other clubs so the news traveled fast about the garage being a cool place to gather for club events. One summer I hosted 18 clubs! The Met club was here for the 8th time this summer.
I do not open the museum to the general public but car people are always welcome to visit. Feel free to e-mail or call anytime.–Terry, 303-646-9063"

1 comment:

  1. I have a 1958 Rambler Custom Stationwagon. It was my grandfathers. It was completed restore in the late 1980s and then has been stored. It is all original parts but it is time for me to sell it. Would you know where I could advertise this car so someone who would take care of it might buy it? Please email me at kimhielscherteacher@gmail.com. Thank you for your time.---Kim Hielscher--Greeley, CO

    ReplyDelete