Tuesday, August 01, 2023

have you seen these new automatic car tents? Very interesting!



see this for video https://www.tumblr.com/periperico59/724439413057306624?source=share

there are other versions of course, the inventor was ripped off and duplicated immediately I have no doubt, by lots of cheap imitators who use umbrella pods that suction cup to the roof, but not while driving. 

This one 

is roof rack track mounted from what I see


I doubt we'll learn of the inventor, or a reputable manfucturer, but - hey, it's a pretty cool new way to keep the sun out of your car without unrolling a car cover! 

1 comment:

  1. When I saw the tumblr version the other day (white car), my first thought was hail damage protection......not shade. The youtube version fits too tight to offer that.

    ReplyDelete