Wednesday, December 19, 2018

years ago I did a post with the variety of Dodge trucks models (not much more than stickers), but I learned today that there were more that I've never seen or heard of



The Jean Machine


the Alpha



the War Horse


The Sno Commander and Sno Fiter



Round Up


These are the ones I just found on
http://carzhunt.blogspot.com/2018/11/lead-east-some-crazy-dodge-truck.html
the ones I posted before are at
https://justacarguy.blogspot.com/2011/03/i-just-learned-of-dodge-trucks-ive.html

2 comments:

  1. Love these Dodge truck photos Jesse, wish mine looked half as good as any of these. The Jean Machine is very hip. And these are all factory optioned trucks? Never knew that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was shocked, I've never seen or heard of these before... maybe they were small amounts of local dealership promo decal models, and not factory nationally distributed models, I just don't know. It was the 70s, and a lot of weird things happened, like Disco and the Dodge Dude truck, sold by Don Knotts. I use that example to show how acid tripped the reality was.

      Delete