Thursday, August 27, 2020

there is a elegance and beauty to a nice sales display


I may have posted this before, years ago. I looked at trhe "display" tag and didn't find it there

Frankly, I'm unable to remember anymore, (after 44,000 posts and 14 years) if I've posted things before, and do a quick check, because I've spent 14 years trying to avoid repeating posts. It's pointless to deliberately post the same thing more than once.

So, I'm just doing an fyi, I won't deliberately repost something without explaining why.

https://www.jalopyjournal.com/forum/threads/vintage-shots-from-days-gone-by.428585/page-6577

2 comments:

  1. I wouldn't sweat it. A lot of the pics you post are worth repeating anyway. I also like the banners. I would appreciate if there was a caption of some sort about them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol, I would too! But most photos just have zero info with them. Here is the current example, 6700 pages of photos, most with not a single word to accompany them https://www.jalopyjournal.com/forum/threads/vintage-shots-from-days-gone-by.428585/page-6568

      Delete