Monday, January 20, 2020

That's got to be the worst thing they could do to their BMW voluntarily... they put out the engine fire with the contents of a septic tank collection truck. They aren't the only people desperate enough to use sewage







I never would have bet that there were so many car fires, and that in the area, was a sewage truck, ready and available to put out the fire. I wonder, does the guy with the hose think before that sewage starts flowing, start up close, so you don't have to step in it, then back away as necessary

4 comments:

  1. I can't even begin to imagine the stink.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been a turd herder my entire life and I'd say let it burn!

    ReplyDelete
  3. "The case of the pooped-out pyre" we are Farmers, da da da dum dum dum...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We are getting very witty now aren't we Al. Good one.

      Delete