Wednesday, March 27, 2019

Maurice just blew my mind... so, I'm wrecked for the rest of the day while drs try to stuff my brains back into my head...... how have I never seen a "Passing Eye" before?


It allows you to see what is coming in the oncoming lane around the vehicle in front of you if you can not see around it.


I bet these were in the Warshawsky catalog



https://www.collectorsweekly.com/stories/207511-passing-eye-mirror


https://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/album_page.php?pic_id=379362

But not only was it new to me, no one but Maurice had ever seen one... not even Jay Leno!

4 comments:

  1. I've never seen that before, that's a brilliant idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Which of course begs the question....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Damn, I started going to old car shows with my father (and my grandfather) in the early 50's and I have NEVER seen one of those!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw an ad for one in an old catalog, but I couldn't figure out how it worked from that. Never seen one for real.

    ReplyDelete