Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Stop reposting everything from my site "designautomotivestyle" it's not cool to plagarize everything from me, try contributing original stuff yourself

Everything from March of 2010 through August 2010 is ripped from this blog. Not very cleverly as some of the posts still show the links I put in the texts like in http://designautomotivestyle.blogspot.com/2010/03/playmate-pink.html


So beware all readers and followers, this is just one of 2 blogs that are copying everything I do and not being honest about it.

The guy talking credit for posting everything I created is "aku adalah" may the fleas of a 1000 camels infest his bed and may every bite they take become infected and stink.

3 comments:

  1. Hope the second is not us. We give you credit when we obtain it from you Jesse. If you qould like us to stop, just advise and we will. By the way we like your blog and imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, but, theft is not.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too have often posted some of your fantastic stuff over on forums but I always give credit where it's due and, at very least, post the link. Many thanks for this brilliant blog Jesse and, as stated by NorCal MINI's, if you're in any way against it, just let me know.
    Stiff.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Everything from March of 2010 through August 2010" is not flattery, it is theft. You can report them to Blogger/Google if they don't stop. Some reposting is to be expected, but that's just downright dirty.
    ClassicDragsters.com

    ReplyDelete