Sunday, December 21, 2008

Cars and Coffee / Breakfast at Balboa, San Diego's Balboa Park once a month Sunday morning get together.






This mustang Gt 500 is in front of the AC Cobra, and I took these photos to show how oversized the Mustang is... and that's a lot of wasted space. The AC is only as long as the cut off Mustang image below. 1/4 of the front fender to the rear bumper.























Hood ornament of a 50's Cadillac



Alfa Romeo




140 Horse Power

Nissan GT-R


The above toolkit belongs to the 1956 Daimler below









































http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/GMC_Syclone






The above windshield is on an Alfa Romeo













Yeah, those look like claw marks, very very big claw marks, and they are real. I checked.
























For more info, map to the location, and when the next will be when it get announced : http://www.breakfastatbalboa.com/
Last months gallery form the Breakfast at Balboa / Cars and Coffee: http://justacarguy.blogspot.com/2008/11/breakfast-at-balboa-or-cars-and-coffee.html

5 comments:

  1. I'll have the 400 Packard - the last of the "real" Packards were nice looking cars.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It sure was a beauty. Dang, you are really back in the archives!

      Delete
    2. Jesse,

      Thanks for the kind words. It is something I always do when I discover a new blog that I like - I go right back to the start and work my way the older archives to see what interests me - only another 8 years to work through :-)

      Delete
    3. Oh wow, you're in for a treat, it gets better the closer you get to the present time! The photos get bigger, there are fewer videos and photos that won't show, as that's out of my control, but a matter of older content like videos being pulled down. I took more photos and posted them in fewer posts which was a mistake, and made for run on larger galleries... which I stopped doing more recently, and the stories I find become far better recently. Remember to skip anything that isn't your cup of tea, a couple years ago all the things cops did to hurt people really got my riled up and I wasted too many posts trying to take a stand against it. I do a bit more news now too.

      Delete
    4. Oh, I'm curious how long it's going to take you to get through all the 31 thousand posts... so, someday, let me know roughly how many days or weeks it take to look around through 11 years of variety!

      Delete