Sunday, February 05, 2012

Leatherheads, the movie, had some great vehicles from the 1920's... George Clooney driving a motorcycle and sidecar, and Rene Zellweger. Good movie

 I looked carefully at the motorcycle, and can't see who made it. Could be any of several bike companies

 I just learned that these were both made by Eddie Paul, Thanks to Neil Larson for sending me these!


  1. I worked on Leatherheads and have direct knowledge of these bikes. Let me just say they were the biggest piece junk I have ever seen bar none. The list of problems and and poor engineering is to long to even get into. Eddie Paul should have paid the production to take the bike. By the end of production we had to pay a actual motorcycle builder to build a new bike because the three bikes from EP where in such bad shape that they were no longer safe. Just for instance the wheels on the bike came off of a lawn cart like you buy at Home Depot and the axles where 1/4" all thread. You could make it through two takes before the axles had to be changed. I could go on and on. Bottom line EP should be embarrassed to put his name on such shoddy workmanship.

    1. I hope that is due to time and budget limits, and not talent or work ethic