Sunday, March 20, 2011

Uni lug Super ET rims, great looking, but have you ever seen any with oval center caps?

I've never seen these center caps before.. I like them. Uni lug rims are indicated by the washers under the lug nuts, and the shape of them is eccentric, that is to say the oval shape has the hoel for he lug stud off center, and you can flip the washer if you bought the rims for a 4 1/2 inch spaced bolt pattern, or a 4 inch pattern. I don't recall what vehicles use what size, but I think I recall that Mopar is one and Chevy the other. A second set of spacers was made that had the hole in the center, for 4 1/4 rims. I just looked and 3 years ago I posted about uni lugs, but didn't have such a good looking rim to model for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment