Monday, June 07, 2010

cool things found at Greyhandgang.com

What do you think, an airport runway snow melter?

Buckminster Fuller and a Dymaxion
Cuban taxi's.... aren't they awesome! Looks like a 55 Ford and a 53 Chev. I'd take a ride in these over a modern taxi, damn right I would

I'm not sure, but it looks like the trans-arctic vehicle

A street car used to build artificial reefs

The Vereycken Diwheel 1947 and you can read more about it http://douglas-self.com/MUSEUM/TRANSPORT/diwheel/diwheel.htm

The Munsters coach it looks like, it is on Santa Monica Blvd, and it's 1964

An Autogyro over New York

a photo of the Blitzen Benz I haven't seen before
looks like El Mirage

What an Americana moment, the purple car is a Studebaker Commander I think

1 comment:

  1. The one of the dunes with tracks on them is actually from one of the Mars rovers (I think it was Opportunity) taking a picture looking at where it had come from.

    ReplyDelete