Saturday, May 23, 2009

Just wanted you to know that I'm going to be adding to a lot of the posts of magazine advertisements

I've been constantly adding to the Sun, Airguide, and Stewart Warner tachometer posts, the Sunbeam Tiger post, Shelby advertisements, and Mooneyes advertising / Moon Beam dragster posts, the Edelbrock early 50's ads, and others.

So if it seems that less new posts than usual are occuring, it's due to me filling in the posts I've put up in the past weeks from all the cool stuff I've found in magazines that Tris and Newt let me borrow.

Thanks Tris and Newt!

1 comment:

  1. Really? That explains it all! I didn't know about that and, now you said, noticed your speed now is slower. I will ckeck those links but would be nice help your loyal readers with shortcuts! ;)
    By the way, what happened to your blog? You bought all the magazines from the Library of Congress???? Those ads you are publishing are great, Jesse. Keep them coming and thank you!
    Nik.

    ReplyDelete