Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Cool stuff I found at the Coronado car show


Using a hood ornament for the club award? Very cool! Never before have I noticed a Porsche owners manual or service book. Cool! Rare floor mat... I rarely see originals... I think they look cool just because they are original A tag on the dashboard? I've never seen one before that gave credit to the seller, and not used as a boast of a serial number, rare model designator, or owner. Maybe 'cause the concept didn't catch on for car owners who don't like seeing someone elses name on the vehicle they own.
Bamboo across the seat back to make a bigger curve for the narrow edge, very cool awesome gas cap retaining design
I hope this translates literally to "the smoke dunk" non literally to the cigarette ash tray... I just laugh reading it.