Jesse, Carrol Shelby was at the race with his Cobras and aftr watching the Grand Sports qualify realized he could never run as fast withdrew his cars. built You might remember that I built the first re-creation Grand Sport for Duntov Motore in Farmers Branch, Texas is. This was the last car I before moving to Arkansas. As I told you I bought their 400 page book about the history of the the Grand Sport and I am sitll reading it. Catch ypo later. George
Jesse, Carrol Shelby was at the race with his Cobras and aftr watching the Grand Sports qualify realized he could never run as fast withdrew his cars. built You might remember that I built the first re-creation Grand Sport for Duntov Motore in Farmers Branch, Texas is. This was the last car I before moving to Arkansas. As I told you I bought their 400 page book about the history of the the Grand Sport and I am sitll reading it.
ReplyDeleteCatch ypo later.
George
And a 1957 Olds behind them
ReplyDelete