Friday, August 14, 2026

there ought to be a good reality tv show about smuggling, and customs inspections / border patrol - and how the look for and find the stuff that's smuggled

 I haven't heard of one... which doesn't mean much... I used to watch a show that took place in a big airport, and the amazing amount of stuff they had to deal with.... I expect that a show about a border checkpoint, a port of entry, trucking inspection station, or river or border lake (between Canada and Michigan, Washington, Maine etc) (Mexico and Texas) 

6 comments:

  1. Your wish is granted: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/To_Catch_a_Smuggler

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! Since it's on Nat Geo, and I've never looked on that channel, I had no idea. Good content for the National Geographic !

      Delete
  2. https://www.nationalgeographic.com/tv/show/75ac484c-21b6-467a-a31c-d59029364696

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! Since it's on Nat Geo, and I've never looked on that channel, I had no idea. Good content for the National Geographic !

      Delete
  3. Jesse, there is a great series called Border Security: America's Front Line. Google explains it better and faster than I can. https://tinyurl.com/28z5sfk7 . Can be seen easily see it and the other country episodes on YouTube. https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=border+patrol+america%27s+frontline

    ReplyDelete