I grew up in rural Appalachia living 4 miles from the nearest paved road, and now live ina suburb of a major city. No way I could live in a HOA, Im the kind of person the HOA rules keep out, My city requires cars to be "operable" and "parked on a hard surface" and I have enough trouble not getting written up for violating those two rules. I did find out though, that if the junk car is parked on a trailer that has a current license plate, its acceptable, especially if the junker has a nice car cover on it,
Kim, in Denmark, found a similar work around, because motorcycles can't be parked alongside the office building, but a motorcycle on a trailer? Allowed. Stupid stupid rules. So he bought a trailer, and puts his motorcycle on it every day... that's from about 10 years ago, or I would look up that post for the accurate info and photos and link that here
I grew up in rural Appalachia living 4 miles from the nearest paved road, and now live ina suburb of a major city. No way I could live in a HOA, Im the kind of person the HOA rules keep out, My city requires cars to be "operable" and "parked on a hard surface" and I have enough trouble not getting written up for violating those two rules. I did find out though, that if the junk car is parked on a trailer that has a current license plate, its acceptable, especially if the junker has a nice car cover on it,
ReplyDeleteKim, in Denmark, found a similar work around, because motorcycles can't be parked alongside the office building, but a motorcycle on a trailer? Allowed. Stupid stupid rules. So he bought a trailer, and puts his motorcycle on it every day... that's from about 10 years ago, or I would look up that post for the accurate info and photos and link that here
Delete