Cool things with wheels since 2006
I think you're right!
thanks!
Mate,everyone is entitled to their opinion and in this case I reckon you're spot on the money!
I think that dual engine dragster might belong to Eddy Hill from Texas.
it certainly is... I've posted it before, I liked Eddie! I watched him all the time in the 95-96 season. The story on that dual engine dragster was that it tore up pavement on the launch! Eddie painted his name on the near side scoop
I think you're right!
ReplyDeletethanks!
DeleteMate,everyone is entitled to their opinion and in this case I reckon you're spot on the money!
ReplyDeleteI think that dual engine dragster might belong to Eddy Hill from Texas.
ReplyDeleteit certainly is... I've posted it before, I liked Eddie! I watched him all the time in the 95-96 season. The story on that dual engine dragster was that it tore up pavement on the launch! Eddie painted his name on the near side scoop
Delete