Friday night, I saw Green Day's "Mister Freezie" ice cream truck on the 5 when we were driving to our condo in Imperial Beach. I thought it was a normal ice cream truck until I saw the ad for their movie "Nimrods" on it.
Thanks again for meeting me last week and for the tips about San Diego.
I heard their movie was premiered at Comic Con, and that they did a fan meet, or a small concert, but I hadn't heard about their ice cream truck! Thanks! And dang it, I wish I hadn't been swamped with comic con organizing for the 126 on my team, it really overtook blogging, sleeping, etc
Friday night, I saw Green Day's "Mister Freezie" ice cream truck on the 5 when we were driving to our condo in Imperial Beach. I thought it was a normal ice cream truck until I saw the ad for their movie "Nimrods" on it.
ReplyDeleteThanks again for meeting me last week and for the tips about San Diego.
I heard their movie was premiered at Comic Con, and that they did a fan meet, or a small concert, but I hadn't heard about their ice cream truck! Thanks!
DeleteAnd dang it, I wish I hadn't been swamped with comic con organizing for the 126 on my team, it really overtook blogging, sleeping, etc