Saturday, July 18, 2026

probably not a good idea, even though it's a good photo, to have a live lion in close proximity, London 1970.

https://www.facebook.com/photo?fbid=10227424328754176&set=pcb.3165974116929150

3 comments:

  1. Something for everybody I guess. Rosc Turner had a Lion that flew with him until he got to big. He had a static line parachute made for the lion incase they had to bail out. The lion's name was Gilmore. I'm sure some house wife would be happy to see Gilmore coming down into her back yard.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you'lll find that https://justacarguy.blogspot.com/2022/07/in-1929-hollywood-stunt-pilot-roscoe.html and a lot of other things you'll like, in the archives... if you ever have the time to give them a chance

      Delete
    2. Jesse, I only comment on your post when I have something to say. I have searched your site when I am looking for things of interest. Commenting to post are usually just to state an opinion or had a comment. Like you I am pretty busy just dealing with car designs, advice and opinions. Catch you later. George

      Delete