A great picture of an iconic man and drag car. I have a similar picture that Jack himself sent to me back in the 1970’s.. I have owned my ‘64 Comet for going on 6 decades.
Well, I modified everything but the body on mine so picking one item would be difficult. Every modification was tasteful and an upgrade, newer drivetrain, four wheel disc brakes, upgraded suspension, power windows, etc. As for the picture Jack sent me I tried to post a link to my photo hosting page but it was not allowed. Thank You for posting the picture!
A great picture of an iconic man and drag car. I have a similar picture that Jack himself sent to me back in the 1970’s.. I have owned my ‘64 Comet for going on 6 decades.
ReplyDeletedamn, that is rare, and cool! My compliments! Is there a modification that you've done that you recommend to anyone with a 1960s car?
DeleteWell, I modified everything but the body on mine so picking one item would be difficult. Every modification was tasteful and an upgrade, newer drivetrain, four wheel disc brakes, upgraded suspension, power windows, etc. As for the picture Jack sent me I tried to post a link to my photo hosting page but it was not allowed. Thank You for posting the picture!
ReplyDeletemore compliments on your thoroughness! Are there photos of it online anywhere? Facebook, Tumblr, instagram, etc?
DeleteI have a Flickr page but would prefer not to place a link on a public place. I could PM to you if possible.
ReplyDeletecertainly! 619 985 0783 I'd just like t to see your Comet, of course
Delete