I don’t know how much difference it makes, but Monroe has at least 3 refineries within 50 miles. So they may not be producing oil, but they are making gasoline nearby. I have heard that CA doesn’t have much refining going on anymore. Plus there is the “Commiefornia” tax added to the price. Here in Ohio, the legislature just enacted a 90 day gas tax holiday, so prices went down about $0.38 per gallon. Gas is in the range of $3.75 - 4.00 around me.
I don’t know how much difference it makes, but Monroe has at least 3 refineries within 50 miles. So they may not be producing oil, but they are making gasoline nearby. I have heard that CA doesn’t have much refining going on anymore. Plus there is the “Commiefornia” tax added to the price. Here in Ohio, the legislature just enacted a 90 day gas tax holiday, so prices went down about $0.38 per gallon. Gas is in the range of $3.75 - 4.00 around me.
ReplyDelete