This i respect.... cops vs driver, one on one.... In an effort to catch more drivers illegally using their phones, police in Dunellen New Jersey dressed up in a hunter ghillie camo suit and stood next to an extra-leafy tree, looking for drivers who were holding their phones in violation of a statewide ban.
the results? 74 citations for distracted driving in six hours.
Just wondering... do they have a leash law in that town, or did the neighbor dogs stop by to let the other dogs know they'd been there?
ReplyDeleteI don't follow... leash law? Dogs?
DeleteDogs are known to water trees to mark their territory :)
Deleteok. I guess you were going for a joke about dogs peeing on the cop in camo. You distracted me with leash laws and neighbor dogs. Completely threw me off the trail
DeleteYep. That was it. Sorry about the confusion. Was trying not to offend anyone.
Deleteno offense at all.. I just couldn't figure the change of subject, totally threw me
DeleteIt's New Jersey, What do you expect?. I was sataioned at Fort Monmouth twice. The sacond time I hated it so bad I volunteered fo Vietnam. I will have to yell you about that later as it's been a long day and I'm burned out.
ReplyDelete