obviously the only headlight design that has ever been in the 3 bulb arrangement,
was Ed Roth's Orbitron, I posted about it in 2009 https://justacarguy.blogspot.com/2009/05/orbitron-coulda-been-yours-if-you.html
the paint job instantly is recognizable, but I can't recall (very tired) the name of the outstanding painter I associate it with, from a car that was on display at the GNRS a couple years ago... legendary painter.
of the 100s of people in room 25 ABC during the panel on the Titmouse and Meow Wolf collaboration in immersive art/entertaiment, when they announced this centerpiece, the "Space Chopper", I was very certainly the only one who saw the custom car world inspiration of Roth / Orbitron / Roth's choppers / and candy paint
Titmouse will also produce and direct animation for Meow Wolf’s upcoming Los Angeles exhibition, which is scheduled to open in the fourth quarter of 2026, while consulting on the attraction’s visual and narrative design.





No comments:
Post a Comment