Cool things with wheels since 2006
With his original XKSS in the bcakground!
exactly. The photographer knew what he was doing when he framed this shot
There are a number of pictures of Steve on that kart. It's an Ala Kart Slingshot btw. very early low production go kart builder probably 1961 or 1962. I think I have color shots from that day somewhere in my archives.
I've posted other photos of him racing that cart, at that track, this was the 1st time I found this photo, with his Jag SS in the background
With his original XKSS in the bcakground!
ReplyDeleteexactly. The photographer knew what he was doing when he framed this shot
DeleteThere are a number of pictures of Steve on that kart. It's an Ala Kart Slingshot btw. very early low production go kart builder probably 1961 or 1962. I think I have color shots from that day somewhere in my archives.
ReplyDeleteI've posted other photos of him racing that cart, at that track, this was the 1st time I found this photo, with his Jag SS in the background
Delete