Monday, July 20, 2026

THIS is an IMPOSTER! Not Just A Car Guy! Dang it.. I knew I should have gotten that vanity plate so no one else in California would... not it's too late a damn Tesla has it


 Don't be fooled by imposters! 

4 comments:

  1. Of course he is an imposter. Would you be driving a Tesla? Imitation is the highest form of flattery - unless he happens to be a no good@#$^&%*!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol I sure was surprised to see JACG on a license plate though!

      Delete
  2. You should use I Am The Real Car Guy or something along those same lines. Don't let that Rat Bastard get away with stealing you title!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HA! That made me laugh! That reminds me of the kerfuffle over "Ghost Busters" when they came out with the movie, and found out that the 1975 kids tv series "Ghost Busters" already owned the rights to that... they got by, based on movie vs tv series, but when they decided to maximize the brand and went with an animated tv series for Saturday mornings, they had to use "The Real Ghost Busters" which sounded corny. I watched the 1970s series as a kid, it was fun, and they used a 1929 Whippet https://justacarguy.blogspot.com/2015/04/not-that-anyone-else-remembers-or.html because, of course I posted about that

      Delete