well dang it... there was a similar asian text that was much smaller on the original of the bottom image (even smaller image not worth posting) in asian text, I couldn't make it out at all Facts are, AI is doing a better job at songs/music... and video/CGI. And translating... and other stuff. I hope the next generation (I don't have kids) are guided toward jobs where they can't be replaced by a robot / computer AI... because those don't need medical insurance. They will be installed everywhere they can be
Sorry to disappoint you, Jesse, but Google Translate says that the text at the bottom of the first picture says “Bean bag AI generation”
ReplyDeletewell dang it... there was a similar asian text that was much smaller on the original of the bottom image (even smaller image not worth posting) in asian text, I couldn't make it out at all
DeleteFacts are, AI is doing a better job at songs/music... and video/CGI. And translating... and other stuff.
I hope the next generation (I don't have kids) are guided toward jobs where they can't be replaced by a robot / computer AI... because those don't need medical insurance. They will be installed everywhere they can be