One of the easiest ways to see a broken column, is simply to watch a system in motion, and if any part support column moves, it's broken... it's that easy, that simple. No computers needed.
These two screen grabs prove that there's enough space made when the sheered off, to see daylight through.
That is at Carowinds, the theme park outside Charlotte, North Carolina, in the summer of 2023.(the operator, the inspector, and the manager should all have been fired for gross negligence)
The visitor was Jeremy Wagner, and the ride was Fury 325. It stands 325 feet tall and reaches speeds up to 95 mph
Wagner recalled the moment plainly: “I look up and I see a light come through the pole.” He filmed it.
As he told The New York Times, in an account quoted by CBS News, “My hands were shaking because I knew how quick this could be catastrophic.”
No comments:
Post a Comment