Tuesday, July 21, 2026

that's all the time I have for now... like every year since 2012 , I am taking time off to enjoy Comic Con

 See you on the other side

If I don't make it back, it's been my pleasure to entertain you all with cool stuff and news

2 comments:

  1. "If I don't make it back, it's been my pleasure to entertain you all with cool stuff and news"
    You scare the crap out of me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. just being honest. About a decade ago (this blog has been daily since 2006) I asked if anyone wanted to take the blog over if anything happens to me, like a heart attack, car wreck, etc... no one did. So if I kick the bucket, hey... I did have a blast with this, nearly every day. It has resulted in so much more than I ever intended... I just wanted to avoid filling Mike's email daily... because before 2006, I was sending my daily dose to him. The results of this blog... made friends with Steve in Las Vegas, George the last Vietnam Huey Gunship Side Door Gunner, and Larry Wood, Hot Wheels designer, and through him, Brendan, the current head of Hot Wheels design, I've gotten press passes to SEMA, and SO MANY car shows and events, like Concours, GoodGuys, and conventions like Disney, Comic Con, Con Expo, CES, Lightbox Expo, etc.
      It's been a hell of a ride. But you never know when you might get hit by a truck, or have a brain aneurism, a high school classmate of mine did about 10 years after we graduated

      Delete